Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hubby Tag

I've been tagged by my wonderful sis-in-law stac


What is his name: Tyler
How long have you been married: 7 months! awww its so dang fun
How old is he? 23..he is still little
Who eats more? For sure Ty. I love food and I sometimes eat a lot but he wins that contest
Who said I love you first? He did...ahhh i was scared I said "I like you." haha Then he said he loved me and I instantly felt more calm about saying it back. Its weird how that is.
Who is taller? He is:) unless I am wearing my red high hills but usually he is
Who sings better? He totally is the better singer. I love to hear him sing
Who is smarter? Ty all the way.
Whose temper is worse? Sign...I do, its something else my mother and I have in common. Stupid question. haha jk. He is so calm I haven't really seen him get way mad. How sweet is he :)
Who does the laundry? We both do but I probably do it more, because I do it a lot when he is at work. But he is always willing to help
Who does the dishes? Both of us but I do them more. Because I hate dishes being in the sink...it looks dirty
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who cooks dinner? hmmm...both. I try but I'm not very good I make the same things over and over again. I want to learn to cook better and a more variety though
Who drives when you are together? He does most of the time unless I am picking him up from somewhere, but he makes fun of me because I have a bit of road rage when people ride my butt and I am going five over...anyway
Who is more stubborn? well..for sure both, but I am a little more.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Ty for sure. Because you see I am more stubborn. Your so sweet baby.
Whose parents do you see the most? We try to see them equal but I think we see mine a little more to go see the kiddos
Who has more friends? I think he does. But I want more...haha listen to me I am such a loser
Who has more siblings? I do.
Who wears the pants in the family? Ty. I like him to. But we both have a say in everything
I tag Mandi, Kelli, Kara and Jo M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover