Saturday, May 24, 2008

High School Tag!

1. If you could go back and tell your teenage self one thing, what would it be?
To be more outgoing. I finally started coming out of my shell my senior year a little and even more in college. I had way more fun in college then I ever did in high school.
2. Did you do any extra curricular activities in high school?
I did gymnastics (which took up most of my time. I went 20 hours a week.), track, and yearbook (which sounds lame but it was fun because that is where I met a lot of my friends.) Besides those I worked teaching gymnastics and working at a local grocery store. I don't know how I had time for all of this but i managed and I learned a lot from it.
3. What did you do with your free time?
What free time? When I wasn't at school or the gym I loved to scrapbook and hang out with my famiy and friends. Most of my time was spent with Brit, Ash. Niki, Bre and Lindsay
4. Coolest thing you did as a teenager.
That is a hard one. This is kind of a weird one and probably not that cool but its a good memory of mine. In gymnastics when I placed in State on Vault! Plus it was always so cool in practice when ever I was terrified to try that new skill and whenever I would accomplish something like that it was the best feeling in the world.
5. Did you have a boyfriend in high school?
Nope. Lame I know. Like I said college was much more exciting then my high school years. Not to say I wasn't boy crazy. I was very boy crazy and after high school I heard of quite a few boys that liked me through the high school years. I guess I just looked scared of them or something. I was pretty shy and maybe because of this they thought I was't interested. I was dumb huh. Darn if only I could have had more fun those years and learned more about dating.
6. Songs that come to mind:
Tim and Nelly Over and Over again. Candy Shop by Fifty Cent. All brandnew and Dashboard songs (high school is when I fell in love with these two bands). Hands down by Dashboard. Yellowcard. California by Phantom Planet.
7. If you could change one thing, what would it be?
To have more fun in high school. I know I was at the gym all the time but I should have made more of the free time I did have.
8. What did you think you would be when you grew up?
Athletic Trainer or PT
9. Picture of self.

This is the summer before my senior year. I was at this gym all the time because when I wasn't working out I was coaching. I miss this gym so much.

My cousin Nikki and I. We are really good friends.
My graduation. June 2005. It has been three years since I've been in high school. That is so weird I feel like I'm getting so old. But I don't miss it at all.

This is the fall right after I graduated.
10. Craziest thing you did in high school.
1. Got in a car accident on my way to a dance. Totaled the car.
2. Brock my back in three places my senior year of high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover