Monday, March 2, 2009

To my Lover

My baby is twenty four. February 17th was my cute husbands birthday.

1) He's sitting in front of the tv. What is on the screen?
Sports sports and more sports. :) we don't have ESPN so he isn't able to watch as much as he wants, but one day we will have it. He loves Law and Order (he does want to be a lawyer after all), I got him hooked to the bachelor this season hehe. he also loves scrubs, the late night shows and channel 5 news.
2) You're out to eat...what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Blue Cheese for sure :) Blue cheese is his very favorite but he also likes ranch
3) What's one food he doesn't like?
We pretty much loves all foods i'm so serious he is the least picky person I know when it comes to food.
4) You go out to eat...what does he order to drink?
Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew or Water most of the time
5) Where did he go to High School?
Murray High School he will claim it is the best high school ever :) oh and so will all his brothers. They all still have crazy Murray high pride. It is very cute though
6) What size shoe does he wear?
I'm pretty sure he mostly wears 11
7) If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Motorcycles haha he wants one so very badly. I really wish we could get him one. It really breaks my heart that we can't yet you should see his face everytime he sees one. He really does collect shot glasses though. He doesn't drink haha don't worry (I know he bar tends once a week at chillies and collects shot glasses it sounds suspicious). He does collect them though from like all over the world it is really cool actually. I love the collection.
8) What's his favorite type of sandwich?
pastrami. Although he likes all types I make him sandwiches at my work sometimes he loves it
9) What would he eat every day if he could?
hamburgers. Steak. french fries.
10) What's his favorite cereal?
cinnamon toast crunch, raisen brain, and oreo o's
11) What would he never wear?
He will not wear anything hollister he especially would not wear his collar flipped haha he hates that. He would mostly wear anything though. he loves his shorts wear but he also looks very nice in polos and nice jeans.
12) What's his favorite sports team?
He really loves the Atlanta Braves that is his favorite team. He like a lot of other teams such as BYU, the Buccaneers and the Jazz but the Braves are #1
13) Who did he vote for?
Jon McCain
14) Who is his best friend?
he would say me because he is so adorable to me. but also it would have to be Brandon Dennis, his cousin Adam and Jefferson
15) What's something you do that he wishes you didn't do?
taking over the bed. I am a super deep sleeper and move a lot and spread out. Sorry honey
16) What is his heritage?
Ulrich is German and his middle name Kjar is Danish. Also he is english and native american (that is why he is so tan).
17) You bake him a cake for his bday...what kind of cake is it?
Probably Chocloate with chocloate or vanilla frosting and sprinkles or better than sex cake. If I could I would make m tres leche because he loves it but I have no idea how to make it
18) Did he play sports in high school?
He sure did he played football (lineman and a captain his senior year), wrestling (he was also a captain his senior year), and rugby (this is a freaking hard core sport but hey my man is freakin tough). He is so talented and athletic.
19) What could he spend hours doing?
watching movies with me (if you know us you know we are HUGE movie people), water skiing, snowboarding, playing sports, watching ESPN, and sleeping (we love our sleep)
20) What's one unique talent he has? rockband, the piano, he is so good at games and wins all the time, he is also a good cook I think he is better than me, he is a good bar tender which is quite random. He also has a talent of being so so smart he is very good at tests.

For my sweethearts birthday we spent the day in St. George. We went to the parade of homes to celebrate and we both had a blast looking at a lot of the beautiful homes. It was so cool to be like oh when we grow up we want that in our house or we would pretend we were going to buy the house (silly). We took over 200 pictures of the houses and all the cute decorating ideas that we were in love with. But I am not however going to show all of those pictures because it would be way too many. We loved so many of the houses, with all the theaters, painted walls (I love painted walls), romantic master bedrooms, beautiful kitchens and adorable decorations. I can't wait to go again.

Our favorite house was #19 it was AMAZING! it had a main level, basement and up stairs but it was huge (15,000 square feet). The main level consisted of a master bedroom, big open kitchen, and living room area, a beautiful dining room, a study, a laundry room and mud room , also on the main level in a separate area there was a guest area with its own bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room. The up stairs had 6 bedrooms (one in particular that was my favorite was the gymnastics room of course you know why. It was so cool I would have loved it when I was younger. The girl even had her own balance beam in her room I still want my own beam in my room) , 3 bathrooms, a craft room, a great room with a pool table and such, a harry potter kids area (it was so sweet), a homework area, a little kitchen area, another laundry room with two washers and two dryers, and a theater. In the basement there was a upper exercise area with all the cardio equipment, a lower exercise area with the weights, a full racquetball court, a half basketball court, a little kitchen area, a rock climbing wall, and a golf putting area. There was also a two car garage another two car garage and a RV garage. And last but not least there was a hugo pool! It was beautiful.

This is Ty in the house we loved. This is the Kitchen. I loved the brick wall in the kitchen and will have it one day. Isn't he a handsome birthday boy.

This is the amazing pool that also had a cave with a TV area and a hot tub area it was super romantic.

After the last home we went over to the mall and walked around for a bit and then we were off to one of our new favorite places to eat Texas Road House. It was such a fun dinner we love the rolls. Throughout the day Ty got one present at a time and he seemed like he loved them all. We then drove back to Cedar and had some delicious cake and his favorite ice cream (loaded chocolate chip cookie dough).

Ty's birthday presents.

We love to celebrate with sparkling Cider! And what a day to Celebrate.


I just love my baby's dimples. They melt my heart



I love you sweetheart I hope you had the best birthday you have had so far. You are my world and my everything I love celebrating you and our love. Thank you for being such an amazingly cute hisband and for everything you do for me each day. Thank you for the back rubs, foot rubs, kisses and hugs.

1 comment:

  1. For what it's worth, MHS really is the best high school. And cinnamon toast crunch is the cereal of the gods.

    Also, I would love to have a house with racquetball court and climbing wall.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover