Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Free Holiday Cards

Yes! It is that time of year again. Thanksgiving is soon approaching and that means Christmas is right around the corner. One of my favorite things about Christmas time is sending and receiving Christmas cards, and it is something I look forward to every year. I am so excited this year to send them out being the first year with our little "M"s face on them it being his first Christmas. This year my cute little sister Amanda took our pictures and she has awesome prices she is located at Urban Memoirs. I have already been looking at cards, and in my sleuthing I came across these ones at Shutterfly. I usually have such a hard time deciding on a card and this year is no different because Shutterfly has more adorable cards then I have ever seen. I was so excited to see all of the adorable choices, because too many choices is better than not enough right?!

 I Love this one it is simple, clean fonts and color but I love all of the pictures that you can put on it. So fun! Plus the monogram is to die for!

 Again I love the monogram on this one and all the pictures. You can also personalize the message which can put your personality right on the card.

 This is like the classic Christmas card how can you go wrong with this one. A beautiful picture of the family and simply wishing a merry Christmas to those who are important in your life. I love the classic Green and Red. 

This one is so beautiful. The black and white picture with the bright colored message is so fun and unique. I love the bright colors it just gives it that touch it needed. They have for each card different options for the same style, like if you wanted this theme but you had a horizontal picture or wanted a different size card, etc.

Shutterfly has so many different styles and themed cards including Thanksgiving, Holiday, CHRISTMAS and New years Eve. Not only do they have cards but they also have things like photobooks (My mom has some of these and I am so in LOVE with them and want to get some for myself, they also make great presents), address labels, canvas wall art, wall calendars (I have one of these from this site and I love it I got to put pictures on it and personize it to my liking), desk calendars and all sorts of invitations for so many different events.

Head on over to Shutterfly and brows around you will not be disappointed at all the possibilities. Now the coolest thing going on over at their site right now that you just have to check out is their Free cards promotion. You can get 50 free holiday cards by clicking on this link, and following the simple instructions there. Can't get any better than that! And if you want, (for an extra fee) you can even upload your addresses and have Shutterfly mail them directly. Easy peasy stress free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover