Monday, May 23, 2011

Discovery Gateway

A couple weeks ago on May 11th
Ty had a few days off between being done with school 
and not starting work yet
So one of the days we thought it would be fun to 


Its a really cute and fun children's museum 
at Gateway mall
I love it!
I think I love it more than M


Future Fire fighter!


It is a fun, interactive and learning museum 
There is a music area, construction, house, grocery store, 
a farm area, fireman, mailman, water area 
KSL 5 news area, a story area, tons of blocks and building things
a helicopter on the roof and they even have a special play area for the babies



Maddux LOVES music 
anything that plays music
or anything that he can make music with



He is such a sweetie and we had so much fun 
the three of us



He is in a kinda clingy scaredy cat stage
He wasn't lovin this huge horse we were putting him on
At least I got one picture before he started crying
and trying to climb off


I think the farm area was his favorite 
He loved all the buckets and food
especially the eggs
I think he still loves eggs because of the Easter egg hunts 
goin on a few weeks ago



Lovin just hangin out with DADDY!


He loves anything he can drive
Well anything with a wheel that spins 
that he can pretend he is driving


Baby M has some BREAKING NEWS for you all!!!


There is a really cool helicopter outside on the roof of the museum
It is a real big one sooooo cool
It has all the buttons, switches, lights, joystick and everything


Pretty sure I LOVE this place 
Me and Maddux had been before
But it was fun to go again and to show daddy around 
and all the fun things to do
We will for sure be going again this summer

If you live in Utah you gotta go 
I'm tellin ya even the mommys and daddys have fun
They have coupons for admission sometimes too
make sure to click on the link at the beginning of the post

Don't forget my surprise and really fun 
giveaway is starting this week so watch for it 
I can't wait to revel it

3 comments:

  1. Hi! What a cute family you have! I am totally drooling, I might have a touch of baby fever and your little cutie is not helping! I am so glad you stopped by my blog so that I could find yours! I am your newest follower!
    Jaime from Crafty Scrappy Happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi whitney!

    thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment on my felt flower wreath! i really appreciate it :)

    i am really enjoying your blog! i love getting to know families (especially when they have adorable babies like you do!!) this discovery museum looks awesome..im definitely going to keep this in mind when i visit with my nieces and nephews, thanks for the idea!

    have a great week and thanks again!

    katie@little things bring smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute family! I found your blog through my friend Elyse's blog and had to check it out. I have looked at several of your craft projects and I LOVE the alphabet wall and the tree for your boys room! SO cute! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover