Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Show and Share #16 and Features

First off I am guest Posting over 
So make sure to go and check it out
and take a look around their fun blog as well

with

Welcome back to Show and Share #16
It has been my absolute pleasure 
going through, reading, saving, and pinning
all the fun entries that are linked up each time

 thank you to those of you who 
came to my blog and started following
thank you for the comments 
and thank you for coming back to link up again!

Here is the most clicked on link and 5 more of my favorites this week


 The most viewed link this week was this adorable
Tween Bedroom Reveal by DIY by Design 
You have got to check it out
So so cute


 I am in love with this christmas tree pillow 
created by the darling Kaysi over at Keeping it Simple
This girl is amazing
There is nothing she can't do
make sure to go see her tutorial on how to make your own
for this holiday season
I need to be brave and try out the fabric interfacing
cuz it is sooooo amazing
Thanks for teaching me girl


 Ok confession time I love the Little Debbie Oatmeal Pies
I know they are horrible for you and pure sugar but they are amazing
But everything is better homemade and
The House of Bledsoe
did just that and is sharing her homemade oatmeal cream pies
recipe with us all
I am so excited to try these out


 Banners are so in
And this Snowflake banner is so elegant, beautiful and fun
and the best part way more simple than it looks
Space 46 shows us all just how to make one
for our own homes
I promise you you will get compliments on it 


 Do you need some stocking stuffer ideas?
I know I do I am always looking for some
especially for hubby
Boys are the hardest
Anyway over at Organizing Homelife
she gives you tons of ideas for kids, women, teens, men,
top stuffers, practical stuffers, free stuffers and stuffers for anybody 
You have to go and see what she has come up with
You will be so glad you did 


I am kinda in love with the sliding barn doors
I want some so so so bad when I have a home
Timber and Lace shows us how to make our very own
and they look amazing
I will be pinning this tutorial for sure

Good job ladies I was seriously so impressed
and know a lot of hard work and creativity went into all of
these fun projects
If you were featured please grab my feature button 
and put it up on your blog

Make sure to go and check Southern Lovely HERE
to see if she featured you as well

After you are done checking out the fun features make sure to come
back and Party with us because today is....
Show and Share #16

Here are a reminder of the rules:

-Link to a specific post--not your home page, no giveaways, or no etsy shops
-Link something you've done in the last month
-Post my button on your blog (and follow me , Lindsay and Marie and Jennifer!)
-Visit and comment on at least TWO other links posted
-Come back to see if you've been featured!

Now lets get this Party started!
and don't forget to grab my button






4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! Glad you liked the stocking stuffer ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked up through Southern Lovely! Fun that y'all are hosting together!!! I'm your newest follower and would love for you to return the love when you stop by for a visit! :)

    Thanks LOTS, Aimee from ItsOverflowing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies. Yes these are way better than the Little Debbie ones, even though they are a guilty pleasure for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my barn doors. I am happy to have discovered your beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover