Wednesday, October 31, 2012

{Day 31} Courage to Start


{Day 31}

New here? Make sure to check out day 1  and my introduction to my 
31 day of Health and Exercise series for the month of October
Thank you for reading and coming along with journey with me
I hope to inspire and motivate you through this series  


 Today I am going to talk about getting started
Sometimes all we need is a little push, some motivation or just the courage to 
get started on living healthy and start working out 


I really do love working out and being active it is a huge part of my life
but I always feel like I need to get that courage again to start up again 
after having my babies
I feel like when you haven't worked out for a while and you are a bit out of the 
habit or routine it is hard to get back to it 
or to start up for the first time for some 

 
Some of the things that I do to build back up the courage to start up again is:


 #1. Look for some inspiration to get you excited 
 I like to look at pinterest for some workout ideas
the workout segments on studio 5 or watching biggest loser all get me 
wanting to get a good workout in 
  
#2. Find someone to work out with you
 Find a partner or a friend to go with you
this makes it more exciting, you feel obligated to go and it gives
you someone to talk to while you get a good workout in 
  
#3. Find a program that you are excited about

Finding something that you like to do with help to keep you
excited to get up and go and to stick with it
For me I know I love to run and I also like the Insanity DVD workout 
 
#4. Sign up for a race to get you to start a program 
 Running a race is a good goal to get you to workout
and to train 
 
#5. Set goals and set a side a reward when you complete the goals 
 Having a goal to work toward helps you to stay motivated 
and gets you excited to accomplish something 
plus sometimes the reward with get you excited about completing said goal 

#6. Just Start
 Sometimes you just have to do it that first day
take the leap and then just keep going, make yourself go
and you will start to enjoy it    

#7. Don't be afraid of failure  
"don't let the fear of striking out prevent you from playing the game"
Sometimes we fail but we learn from it
it motivates up and if anything it makes up want to work harder 
be better, grow and commit 

      
So I CHALLENGE you to just get started
You won't regret it and you just might like it :)  
           
 Today was the last day of my 31 days of health and exercise 
I really hope I helped you in some way with my tips and tricks 
I hope I inspired you to want this for yourself 
I hope you choose to be healthy
I had a lot of fun doing this series 
Pin it and refer back to it often it just might help you out and answer your fitness 
questions and how tos     
And make sure to check out the previous posts of this series HERE
You don't want to miss anything :)
Thank you for your support, for following along and for reading
It means so much to me and make sure to come back for some fun posts 
and tutorials this week 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover