Friday, January 4, 2013

My 2013 word: Positive

While I was sincerely thinking of a word that I would personally want to live by, achieve, strive for, surround myself with, and that would make me a better human being in 2013 Positive is the word that kept entering my mind. In the middle of the day when I was getting ready, when I was feeding the kids, or simply watch a show on Netflix this word kept creeping into my mind over and over again. So I am going to take that as it is meant to be. My word of the Year for 2013 is Positive.

I want to surround myself with people who are positive and uplifting who make me want to be a better person, who uplift me and who support me, I want to look at things around me in a positive light, I want to identify at least one positive thing that happened to me each day, I want to be more positive, I want people to want to be around me and I want to show my two little boys how great this life is and show them the positive in all experiences. I will be incorporating this word throughout the year and will be referring back to it a lot through my blog so stay tuned.

Do you have a word for the year? What is it?

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Contact Me


  1. I love that word for the year! Such a simple philosophy, but not always easy. I'm looking forward to reading your posts this year centered around the positive!

    My word is Kindness. You can read my post here:

  2. My word is CHALLENGE. I've had a word for about 5 years now, last year's word was about acceptance, it wasn't an action word, and this year I wanted an action. I'm excited about it and taking Ali Edwards One Little Word class at Big Picture Classes again to help document.

  3. Hi there, I discovered your web site by way of Google even as looking for a related topic,
    your website came up, it appears great. I have bookmarked
    it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, simply became alert to your weblog through Google,
    and located that it's truly informative. I'm going to be careful for brussels.
    I will appreciate in case you continue this in future. Numerous folks will probably be benefited from
    your writing. Cheers!
    Feel free to visit my page ... laundro



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover