Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mama's Sweet & Tangy Meatballs {Recipe}


My mom has been making this for dinner since I can remember, and now I make it for my little family at least once every two weeks. Thank you mama for this yumminess. It is my little Maddux's favorite dinner. He asks for it all the time. I love this recipe because not only is it delicious but it is probably the easiest most low maintenance dinner I have made. So nice when you are busy like most of us mom's and wives are. This was also the perfect dinner when I was in College, because again it was easy and I could make as little or as much as I wanted.
 {Recipe}

{Ingredients}
-Meatballs {either pre-cooked packaged kind or you could make your own, but I am all about the simple}
-1 small jar of grape jelly
-1 bottle BBQ sauce {I like the honey kind but you could use original too}

{Directions}
Alright here are the directions, ready....You dump  everything in the slow cooker, stir, set to high and let it cook for 2 hours. And they are done. I told you this was easy




Serve over rice. You can also half this recipe {which is what I do for two adults and one child and there is still plenty} just do half the bag of meatballs, half the jar of jelly and half the bottle of BBQ sauce.  You can also do the same sauce recipe with chicken, tutrkey meatballs, or even pork. You are going to love these. You can totally thank me later.And Make sure to pin this bad boy!

This recipe is linked up HERE

Also don't  forget about my super BOSS giveaway going on right now 
Through Albion Fit Click HERE to enter and to see the 
awesome details on their GRAND OPENING April 1st!!!! I hope to see you there. 

Thank you for all of your support, for reading and for following 
My readers really are the best I love all of your sweet comments and emails so keep em comin
Come and follow me on my social media sites {links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Contact Me

1 comment:

  1. This sounds amazing!! Can't wait to try it out :)
    Thanks for sharing at Artsy Corner, you were featured today!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover