Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I'm a Blog Wars Contestant {Woot}


It's true! It's true! I got selected along with 11 other amazing blogger to be a contestant on Blog Wars over at Just Between Friends

What is blog Wars you ask? Well it is a creative and friendly competition among bloggers. 12 contestants, 4 weeks, 1 winner. Meaning we all get boxes of goodies and each week we have to use a secret ingredient {supply} in the box assigned that week and we can make anything with it. We use our creativity, our skills and our good looks haha oh wait I mean our design style and we get crackin. We have until Monday to Thursday of each week to make our product and then voting begins on Friday. Each week the 3 contestants with the lowest votes are out of the competition. So voting is super important. Plus it will just be so cool and so much fun to follow and see what everyone comes up with.

The best part is all the voting is anonymous so really the favorite product wins! Exciting right. So make sure to come on over each week and vote for you favorite {and I am crossing my fingers it will be mine-but I will never tell :)}. Every Vote counts my friends..woot!

 ***Yes, that is me. Yes, it is an old pic. Hello Dark hair. Just showin you my best" I can keep a secret face"...really its my Pretty Little Liars selfie...Shhhh. Anyone PLL fans out there? anyone? ok focus back to the reason I am keeping secrets, creating and excited....

I am so excited I might have done a little dance when I saw my name on the bottom of that list on this POST! But that being said I am super nervous so here's to having fun, letting loose and just letting creativity drive me. 

Here is the project I entered! My pallet Headboard.


And Here are the other amazing contestants that I feel lucky to be doing this with.
Wendy @ Craft Goodies 
Teresa @ Sweet Creek Moon 
Abbey @ The Cards We Drew 
Katie @ Sweet Rose Studio 
Mari @ In My Own Words 
Leisha @ Homemade Toast 
Julia @ Its Always Ruetten 
Steph @ The Silly Pearl

Seriously I am so honored to be apart of this. 

Make sure to follow along the Blog Wars at Just between Friends and Remember to please please vote for your favorite each week! Your support means everything. 

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
Make sure to check out my other social media sites below
 I would love to follow back
{Links below}

***Disclaimer: "I am aware that if I am the winner of Blog Wars that I will be responsible to pay taxes on the camera provided by familyshare.com "

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Contact Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover