Now about the event, this is a really fun obsiticle course that will test you and will help us find Utah's best athlete in both Womens, mens, youth and team divisions.
Challenges that will be used on the course
Vertical Jump. After checking in contestants will test their 1 step vertical jump. Each inch will count as 0.5 second deduction from your completed course time. (e.g. 24” vertical will deduct 12 seconds)
All 12 of the challenges below are to be completed in the following order. Event staff will start a timer as you begin the first challenge and stop the timer after the last challenge has been completed.
- Burpees. Contestant will be required to complete 10 Burpees.
- Basketball Shot. Contestant given 5 shots from either free throw line or 3 point line or combination of both. Free Throw Make = 2 second time deduction. 3 Point Make = 4 second time deduction
- Tire Flip. Contestant will be required to flip the tire 4 times.
- Tire Jump. Contestant will be required to do 10 tire jumps.
- Soccer Dribble/Shot. Contestant will dribble soccer ball between cones and then take 3 shots at the goal. Each goal make = 2 second time deduction.
- Bag Slam. Contestant will be required to lift bag from the ground to their shoulder and stand upright (legs straight). This is to be completed 5 times.
- Cargo Net wall. Contestant will be required to get across the wall
- Football Throw. Contestant will be given 5 footballs to throw into a target. Each hit target = 3 second time deduction
- Sled Pull. Contestant will be required to pull a weighted sled 10 yards
- Medicine Ball Throw. Contestant will be required to throw a medicine ball to a marked height on wall.
- Shuttle Run. Contestant will be required to complete a designated shuttle run.
- Baseball Throw. Contestants will be given 5 baseballs to throw at a target. Each hit target = 3 second time deduction.
For Team competitions the course will be completed in a relay style and challenges will be split up equally among team members. Team of 2 participants (1-6,7-12), Team of 3 participants (1-4,5-8,9-12), Team of 4 participants (1-3,4-6,7-9,10-12).
You have to be at least 12 years old to participate. You can sign us as an individual or a team. Teams can be made up of 2,3 or 4 participants. Make sure to come in your gym shoes and attire and ready to show off your skills.
The price for an individual to partiipate and to get an awesome T-shirt is $20, but you my luky duky readers can register and participate in this fun event for only $10 by putting in the CODE ULTIMATE in the notes when you pay via your paypal account. Also to get the $10 off make sure to post that you registered for the event on your facebook or instagram. Lets help promote this amazing event for such a great cause. You can REGISTER HERE. and make sure to find more info about the event on their website HERE. Let me know if you have any questions I would love to answer.
I'll be there...will you?
I hope to see you there
participate, compete, get a good workout in,
test your fitness and help a god cause.
to see all my fun pics, my real life, fitness, fashion ideas
and sneak peaks of what I've been working on
Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
It really means the world to me
Make sure to check out my other social media sites and follow along