Sunday, April 6, 2014

Focus on the Positive {Day 6} of Leggings






Leggings: Amor clothing and Accessories  // Shirt: Albion // 
Scarf: Target // Boots: Payless // Umbrella: Ikea

Last Sunday we had a snow storm! Yeah happy spring, dang bipolar Utah weather. But instead of being sad or upset we played in it! Try to find the positive in each day it will make you so much happier. I get the blues just like anyone, I get down on myself and I have had some really really bad days. I get caught up in the self pity and the why me's and it was just going on for way too long,this dang winter was killing me. And it was time for me to cut it out. Of course I will still have hard days, I suffer from depression so it will always be a battle for me, but I am trying to find the positive in each day, in each situation and focus on the things that I am grateful for. Because life is good and it is meant to learn, grow and to enjoy.So the next time it snows in April, go play in it. You just might like it. This however does not mean that I was excited about the snow, just trying to make the best of the situation. I live for the summer, I just can't wait.

This weekend is the LDS conference. Conference is when we get to hear our prophets speak to us from the comforts of our own home. The messages are always so sweet, inspiring  and the homes around the world are filled with the words we all need to hear. These words fill up out hearts, they inspire us to work a little harder, to be a little better and a little kinder. They remind us of what is truly important and ground us when we need grounding. To learn more about the LDS religion you can go here or email me anytime @wjwiki07@hotmail.com

Now let's see your leggings! What are your favorite? How do you style them? I want to see!!! Take a picture post it on Instagram and then tag me @whitneyulrich and hashtag #30daysofleggings remember if you use the hashtag you are entered into the giveaway happening at the end of the series.


I would love to have you follow me on Instagram
@WHITNEYULRICH
to see all my fun pics, my real life, fitness, fashion ideas
and sneak peaks of what I've been working on

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
It really means the world to me 
Make sure to check out my other social media sites and follow along
 {links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover