Monday, July 4, 2011

Just own the night...like the 4th of July

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!
How are you spending your holiday?


We woke up and went straight to the Layton Parade
Saluted the flag, put our hands on our hearts, thanked our troops
and reflected on how LUCKY we are to live in AMERICA!


And little M was in love with the floats
kids, sirens, police officers, dancers
and music


After the Parade we headed over to the BOOTHS
I love booths just ask my husband
there is just something about carnivals and booths 
in the summer time that I just gotta be a part of :)

After all of that....


We had some of this!
What a sleepy little guy

The rest of the day will be filled with more family, cooking delish food, 
BBQing,swimming, partying, 
and of course FIREWORKS

And what do I have stuck in my head every time I think of fireworks?
you ask...
Well I will share it with you
It goes a little somethin like this...

You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July 

Cause Baby your a firework
Come on show em what you're worth
Make them go oh, oh, oh
As you shoot across the sky- eye -eye 

Baby you're a firework 
Come on let your colors burst
Make them go oh oh oh
You're gonna leave them all in awe-awe-awe
-Katy Perry

I hope you all have a Fun filled and
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!
From Whitney, Ty and little Maddux :)

5 comments:

  1. Great, now it's stuck in my head now. :)

    Glad you are having a wonderful 4th! We are geeing up for fireworks, here on the east coast. Happy 4th, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am your newest follower! I would love it if you stopped by check it out and become my newest follower! Have a great 4th!

    Kirsten ;)
    www.mushkiloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 4th of July! Maddux is getting sooo big and he is soo cute. It's crazy how time flies! I saw the NDG float at the Kaysville parade. Were they at the Layton? Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw maddux is so cute!! i love his outfit:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover