Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Show and Share #15 and Features

with

Welcome back to Show and Share #15
It has been my absolute pleasure 
going through, reading, saving, and pinning
all the fun entries that are linked up each time

 thank you to those of you who 
came to my blog and started following
thank you for the comments 
and thank you for coming back to link up again!

Here is the most clicked on link and 5 more of my favorites this week


 The lovely The Small Things Blog 
got the most viewed link this week with her
Braided Bun tutorial and video
She has the best hair styles people
you have got to check her out, follow her,
bookmark her or whatever but she is darling


 I love love love this cardigan tutorial
it is sooooo easy and darling
seriously she said she made it in ten minutes
wore it that night and got a ton of compliments on it
I know I will be trying this out
from The Brown Abode


Homemade Caramels are amazing
and seem to be thee neighbor giving treat this time of year
which I love since they are like my favorites 
Chef in training has an amazing recipe
she is kind enough to share with us all
thank you
I know I will be using it this holiday season 


 These beautiful Barnwood shutters are DIY handmade
by Blooming Homestead
and she gives a fab tutorial that just about
anyone can follow
don't they look amazing on top of that amazing buffet table?!
LOVE white furniture lately
I am actually in the process of redoing our oak dressers in white
I am loving them and almost done yay!


 I have been wanting an infinity scarf in forever
but have had a hard time finding one at a reasonable price
well the amazing VixenMade
Shows us all how to make our own 
No Sew Infinity Scarf from an old T-shirt
The color possibilities are endless
I can't wait to try this out
It is the perfect winter accessory that everyone will be complimenting


The is such a beautiful laundry room revamp
by Keeping up with the Manns
I love love love the green 
the back splash, the floor, the table, cabinets
It is amazing
make she to go and check it out

Good job ladies I was seriously so impressed
and know a lot of hard work and creativity went into all of
these fun projects

Make sure to go and check Southern Lovely HERE
to see if she featured you as well

After you are done checking out the fun features make sure to come
back and Party with us because today is....
Show and Share #15

Here are a reminder of the rules:

-Link to a specific post--not your home page, no giveaways, or no etsy shops
-Link something you've done in the last month
-Post my button on your blog (and follow me , Lindsay and Marie and Jennifer!)
-Visit and comment on at least TWO other links posted
-Come back to see if you've been featured!

Now lets get this Party started!
and don't forget to grab my button






5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! I am your latest follower!

    Rachel @ the brown abode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and you totally helped me win a fight with my husband on why we need a new digital camera for Christmas! ;) We laughed out loud when we compared the quality of my picture with the others!
    Thanks for the help!
    Rachel @ the brown abode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this great party Whitney! I'm your newest follower and posted you button on my party page! Cheers,
    Gen
    www.cabinfeveredgem@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my infinity scarf!! You are so sweet! And thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my shutters!
    -Marie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover