Thursday, October 4, 2012

{Day4} Water


{Day 4}

 New here? Make sure to check out day 1  and my introduction to my 
31 day of Health and Exercise series for the month of October
Thank you for reading and coming along with journey with me
I hope to inspire and motivate you through this series

Today I am going to be talking about the importance of water
Water is the biggest and most important change you can make
to a healthier you


 Drinking water
Oh man why does it have to be so difficult
we need water to survive
so you think it would be a little more second nature right?
Well it is cuz most of us, well at least me, fill our bodies
with other things or other liquids that aren't as healthy for us



I have never been a huge soda drinker
I will drink it on occasion is all
but I just don't drink as much water as I should
I get busy, I know dumb excuse, but I do
and I just think eh I'll get a drink when I really need it
but then by that point I am dying of thirst and usually have a headache
which means I am totally dehydrated
I am also nursing right now so Water is a HUGE must for this mama
and her body 


I need to change this
and for the last month I have been trying
I am still not perfect I don't get my 
8 cups of water everyday but at least now
I am trying and aware and keeping track
which is huge progress for me
and I do get my 8 cups a lot


Do you know the benefits of drinking water?
Well then how about I lay some of them out for you....
and then you will want to drink more of it too

1. Helps you lose weight
Drinking water reduces hunger, 
it’s an effective appetite suppressant so you’ll eat less
Plus, water has zero calorie

2. Natural Remedy for headaches
usually because your headaches 
are a sign of dehydration

3. Look younger with healthier skin
Water helps to replenish skin tissues, 
moisturizes skin and increases skin elasticity

4. Better Productivity
Your brain is mostly made up of water, 
so drinking water helps you think better, 
be more alert and more concentrated

5. Better Exercise
Drinking water regulates your body temperature
  which means you’ll feel more energetic when doing exercises
Water also helps to fuel your muscle

6. Helps is digestion 

7. Less Cramps and Sprains
Proper hydration helps keep your 
joints and muscles lubricated

8. Less Likely to get sick and feel healthy
Drinking plenty of water helps fight against flu
and other ailments like kidney stones and heart attack
drinking water can improve your immune system

9. Relieves Fatigue

10. Flushes out toxins from your body

11. Good mood
Your body feels very good and
that’s why you feel happy

12. Reduces the risk of cancer

13. Reduces your risk of heart attack 


14. Burns more fat and build more muscle 


15. Regulates Ph balance


16. Nutrient transport
 Water helps in sending the nutrients from on
place of our body to another  
  making a constant flow which helps our
body to function properly

17. Pregnant Women
At the time of pregnancy
the body's need of enough water is very important
to keep the nutrients flowing and keeping the
infections away


There are plenty of health benefits of drinking water
most people drink water
because it makes them feel good
and that is a good enough reason for me right there
so start your day with a glass of fresh water
it is the best way to start the day

I challenge you this week to drink more water
and keep track of it
Try to get your 8 cups of water in
A good tip is to fill up the same water bottle
so you know how much you are drinking throughout the day
My favorite is to fill up the mugs you get from the 
hospital when you have a baby 
They are huge, I love the straw and its a nice way to keep track 

 Come back tomorrow for another Health and Exercise Tip 
Also don't forget to come and Enter My giveaway going on right now
To win a FREE entry into the Running Scared 5&10k 
Come and enter HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover