Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Easy Feather Boa V-day Wreath


I love this wreath. It was one of the first ones I made when I started getting into making things for my home, and the best part it only takes a few items it is beyond easy and it is a fast make. Plus look how darn cute it is! 


Supplies I used:
-Wreath Form
-Red material or yarn (Whatever you have) I had yarn laying around so I used that
-One feather Boa (I got mine at Michaels)
-pins
-hot glue and hot glue gun
-Flower for embellishing 

What I did:
1. Wrap your wreath form with the red yarn or material and then hot glue it in place (this step is so you don't see the wreath form through the boa and it makes it look more full)
2. Wrap your feather boa around the wreath form and pin or hot glue in place
3. pin on or hot glue your flower
and you are done seriously so easy and it is soooo fun

My feather Boa wreath is linked up HERE:
Thank you for all of your support, for reading and following
  HAPPY CRAFTING!

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Contact Me

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I would have never ever thought to use a feather boa for a wreath! I'd be tickled if you'd link up at this week's Off the Hook!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover