Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Valentine Decor


Today I thought it would be fun to give you a little tour of my Valentine Decor this year.


14 Print from HERE. Subway Art from HERE. I followed the Rose ball tutorial HERE. And I made my Keep Calm Sign you can find my tutorial HERE.


Wooden Love letters Tutorial and Feather Boa Wreath Tutorial.




I have had this pillow since I was a teenager and still love to put it out. Maddux thinks its very soft and he tells me over and over that it says LOVE he is so smart




You can find my Chevron Board Tutorial HERE and I followed House of Smith's tutorial for the Rose balls HERE.


Washi Tape Bunting and Paper straw wreath Tutorials. You can find the prints I used HERE, HERE, and HERE. Also the little cute mail boxes are from the target dollar section.






I hope I was able to give you some fun ideas to decorate your home next Valentines Day. What girl doesn't like an excuse to put some pink in her house? Especially this mama that has two boys, pink is so much fun to have up every once and a while.

My decor is linked up HERE

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
Make sure to come and check out my post on Involving your kids in the Valentines
Day festivities over at the Undone blog (that I am also apart of) HERE

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Contact Me

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'd love for you to share this or any of your great ideas at the link party going on now (and every Saturday through Tuesday) at 'Or so she says ...' Hope to see you there! www.oneshetwoshe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you made almost every single one of your decor in this room? OMG! You're so creative! I can't imagine myself doing things like that! I'm really not that creative and most of the time I just find a room for inspiration then copy almost everything! Haha! It sucks, right? I know! But, here you showed a exemplary valentine’s home display! Please post more tutorials! I will try my best to follow them. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover