Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What I Wore {The Printed Palette}


This last weekend, I attended an awesome blogging conference, SNAP. If you follow me on instagram you saw my feed just clogged with pictures of my experience, new friends I made and lots of late night partying. This mama doesn't get that very often, like ever, so lets just say I had a ton of fun. So much so I feel like I am still recovering. Stay tuned for a post all about my experience and what I learned later on this week.


I wanted to share with you what I wore the opening day of the conference. I recently discovered this amazing clothing company, The Printed Palette. I just had to jump on their cuteness as soon as I saw everything they offered. And lets just say this will not be the last shirt I am going to own from them.


Shirt // Target
Jeans // Old Navy 
Shoes // Payless
Necklace // Target
Bracelet // Charlotte Russe 
Earrings // Target 
 


They were selling their cute products, at the queen Bee market at snap, I am so sad I had to miss the market, but it is probably a good thing because I am sure I would have bought their whole inventory if I could have.


Stay tuned for another post coming up, that I will be sharing with you many many ways you can style and wear just this one adorable tank.



You have got to check the printed palette out. They have so many cute shirts for women, men and children. My boys need to get on some of this awesomeness very soon.



Don't forget to pin away and come back tomorrow for some more goodness
Thank you for your support, for reading and following
Make sure to follow along on my other social media sites 
I would love to follow back {Links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Contact Me

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors of this outfit! I have been on the hunt for some good yellow skinny jeans. And the anchor top is adorable. Stopping by from the link up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your outfit posts so much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover