Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What I Wore {Time to Sweat}


I was all geared up and just fresh from getting back from the gym and thought I'd share with you guys what I wore to workout. I am all about comfort, practicality and of course I love when they are cute. And lets be honest here, sometimes I am in them all day.



 Shirt // Albion Fit
Sports Bra // Nike-Sports Authority
Running Pants // Ross
Socks // New Balance-Ross
Shoes // Nike- Sports Authority 
Arm Band // Walmart
Music player // Iphone5
Headphones // Volume control- Apple    

Favorite Running App- Nike+
Favorite gym App- Workout Trainer and Fitness Buddy
 

If you remember THIS POST I am in L-O-V-E with Albion fit's clothing line. I now have 5 different pieces from them and have already planned what I will be getting next. Their clothes are comfortable, cute and fit amazing. Seriously if you live in, near or are visiting Salt Lake city make sure to drop in their store at the beautiful City Creek Center you will want everything. Oh and did I mention they have the most beautiful swimming suits I have ever seen? {Pst...There may or may not be a Albion Swimsuit giveaway along with another albion giveaway coming soon....just sayin}



I had to show off the fun hair do I did too. Easy peasy messy bun with a little flair.


Sometimes all you need is your 20lb baby to get your arm curls and exercises in. Am I right?! Seriously though sometimes I use my babe as a weight.

 
You can find more of my Health and fitness ideas HERE and I will be posting even more to come in a new series I am working on. Is that something you are all interested in me posting?



Don't forget to pin away and come back tomorrow for some more goodness
Thank you for your support, for reading and following
Make sure to follow along on my other social media sites 
I would love to follow back {Links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Contact Me

1 comment:

  1. Admiring the time and energy you put into your site and in depth information you present.
    It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the
    same old rehashed information. Excellent read!
    I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.



    my web-site; add and adhd ()

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover