Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Americana Decor Ideas

I Love the 4th of July it is my favorite holiday. The summer air, parades, fireworks, flags, gratitude for this amazing country we live in, family, friends, parties, what is not to like. With 4th of July coming right around the corner I wanted to share some of my past Americana projects, so you can get started creating and decorating your home or for that awesome party you are going to have to celebrate our country. They are all DIY simple and fun projects that you are sure to love and want to show off.






Fun right?! Pin pin away! And get excited because I have 4 brand new Patriotic projects and tutorials coming up the end of this week and next week. They are really good!!!!

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
Make sure to check out my other social media sites below to stay up to date
 I would love to follow back
{Links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Contact Me

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! Get's me in the spirit for the 4th! Cute Wreath!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover