Sunday, August 25, 2013

Apple of My Eye Jewelry {Very Jane}


I think you would agree with me that this  J.Crew Inspired Technicolor Floral necklace is gorgeous and the perfect statement piece for the fall!I am so swoon over it. The colors, the texture and the overall flow is just perfect.
 

Apple of my Eye jewelery has the most beautiful pieces that any women would love and the best part is this gem is on sale today on VERY JANE! It is only $17.99 regularly $150 at Jcrew! What a steal!!!! I seriously die I am so in love! Hurry and gets yours because I can promise you they are going FAST!


Great price, amazing quality and the perfect statement you are wanting for this jump into the new fall season. You are sure to be getting lots of compliments on this one!

I will be taking advantage of this sale, will you? Make sure to check it out on VERY JANE. Also to keep up on all the gorgeous pieces coming out go and like Apple of My eye on FACEBOOK.

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
Make sure to check out my other social media sites below and follow along
{Links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Contact Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover