Friday, August 2, 2013

Elase spa Laser Hair removal Winner!!!

And the winner of the Underarm laser hair removal membership from Elase worth $630 goes to...


Chelsea Elizabeth Haggard!!!!

Wahoo girl congratulations I am so excited for you
I emailed you please make sure to email me back within the next 48 hours to claim
this amazing prize. Thanks to all who entered and come back soon for another fun giveaway

Thank you for your support, for reading and following
Make sure to follow along on my other social media sites 
I would love to follow back {Links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Contact Me

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Whit! I am so excited about this :) I love your blog. (Note: I loved it BEFORE I won, too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing valuable information. nj laser spa Lamorenj.com is an NJ wrinkle reduction doctor in Monmouth County, NJ, serving the surrounding areas Colts Neck, Manalapan, Malboro, Freehold, Howell, Holmdel, Englishtown, New Jersey.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover