Thursday, April 3, 2014

A Pretty Pink Ribbon {Day 3} of Leggings






 Leggings: Agnes and Dora // Shirt: Target // Sandals: Walmart //

Its funny what a simple pink ribbon can do for a girl. A pink ribbon makes me feel happy, feminine, youthful, girlie, pretty and put together. A girl never grows out of loving to feel like a princess. My favorite place to wear a ribbon is the gym because well, while I am lifting weights, climbing ropes, doing pull ups, flipping tires and getting all sorts of tears on my hands its a good reminder that I am still a girlie girl, just a strong one.

Now lets take a moment to talk about these fun leggings. I call these my circus leggings. I love to wear them when I am feeling sassy, they make me feel like barbie when I wear them with pink and I love to work out in them because they are wild. I am not shy when it comes to funky style. I love funky, different and fun. My style isn't specific it is whatever I am loving and feeling good in and that is what makes it MY style!

Now back to the leggings they are from this really amazing company Agnes and Dora and they are by far my favorite leggings I have ever owned, You will be seeing a lot more styles, and colors from them as the series unfolds throughout the month. Why do I love these leggings? They are the most comfortable ones I own and they fit so well. They are one size fits most, which made me nervous until I tried them on and then I was hooked they fit so perfectly, still not sure how that works but I love it. They are also the softest leggings you will ever find. They are cool enough for the summer, and warm enough for the winter. I wear these babies all year long through all the Utah season changes. They are styling enough to wear casual, some of date nights, on errands, on a girls day, and even to workout in. I LOVE them.

Agnes and Dora does have items that can be purchased online but their specialty is at home legging parties. Their selection is huge even bigger than online, and then you are able to hang out with your girlfriends, try on a bunch of leggings and probably eat some treats. When I hosted my first party at my home back in November it was a blast and no one left without a pair because they are that amazing. They also have children's leggings, maxi skirts, pencil skirts and harem pants. Check them out and host a party! I promise it will be worth it. I will be hosting a second party this month. Let me know if you want to come, all are invited and I will send you the details or make sure to follow my instagram for an update on the party details.

Now let's see your leggings! What are your favorite? How do you style them? I want to see!!! Take a picture post it on Instagram and then tag me @whitneyulrich and hashtag #30daysofleggings remember if you use the hashtag you are entered into the giveaway happening at the end of the series.


I would love to have you follow me on Instagram
@WHITNEYULRICH
to see all my fun pics, my real life, fitness, fashion ideas
and sneak peaks of what I've been working on

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
It really means the world to me 
Make sure to check out my other social media sites and follow along
 {links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover