Saturday, April 19, 2014

Find Your Passion {Day 19} of Leggings











Leggings: Agnes and Dora // Shirt: H&M // Sandals: Walmart //
Bar and Weights: Rogue

Have you found that something, that thing just for you, that you seem you just can't get enough of.  Something that makes you happier, a better wife, mother, friend, bettering your confidence and your overall life? Well that is crossfit for me. As weird as that sounds. It is just like how I used to feel about gymnastics when I was a teenager it taught me so much about life, it was so much more than a sport. I was devastated when that was taken away and now that I have found it again through crossfit well lets just say I am in love!

The perfect way for me to start out each week is with CROSSFIT! I love it more than I ever thought I could. I don't know how else to describe how much I love it besides I look forward to going everyday, I dread leaving, I get excited to see the workouts, I love when they are hard and I get through it. I love learning and growing in the sport and as a person. I love how it is slowly teaching me to believe in myself and to have confidence. How it is not only giving me strong muscles but teaching me to be a strong person. I love trying something I have never done before. I love how happy it makes me. I love giving ti my all. I love surprising myself. I love the gym, the coaches, and seeing improvement. I don't even know yet exactly what I am capable of in this sport but I want to be good, I want to improve and I have got some BIG dreams. Its addicting and that is how I know I love it. When I put in the work at the gym and all I want to do after is go in my garage and work some more. 

I cannot stress how important it is to find YOUR PASSION! and whatever it is make time for it. I have learned the older I have gotten that "me time" is not selfish, if it is something that is helping you to grow as a person it can only help. We all need to be doing something for us, to grow, to learn, to become a bettter spouse, a better parent, a better friends and person. Find your passion...and do it!

Now let's see your leggings! What are your favorite? How do you style them? I want to see!!! Take a picture post it on Instagram and then tag me @whitneyulrich and hashtag #30daysofleggings remember if you use the hashtag you are entered into the giveaway happening at the end of the series.


I would love to have you follow me on Instagram
@WHITNEYULRICH
to see all my fun pics, my real life, fitness, fashion ideas
and sneak peaks of what I've been working on

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
It really means the world to me 
Make sure to check out my other social media sites and follow along
 {links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover