Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Movies {Day 22} of Leggings











Leggings: Agnes and Dora // Shirt: Old Navy // Undershirt: Downeast //
Shoes: Payless

Movies! I love them. I always have I always will. I think most people like them though. I like all types of movies. I love chick flicks of course, I love the dramas and sometimes I just really want a comedy. I also like to watch them anywhere. At home on the couch, in bed on my computer, at the theater, at a drive in, on a projector in my back yard, on an airplane, on a road trip, in a hotel room and yes even on my phone. What is it about movies that are so entertaining. Is it the drama? Is it the romance? is it the action or the way they make us laugh? Do we like just for a couple hours like to pretend we are the movie, that we are those people and that is the reality? Or is it just simply a pass time. I am not sure all I know is I like them and I just feel like they keep getting better and better. Some movies will surprise you, you will like some that you never thought just from the cover or preview and some will disappoint but it never stops us from getting another one.

The most recent move I went and saw was Need for Speed. Ok to be honest I wanted to see this movie but really just for the Actor from Breaking Bad, I really didn't think I would like it that much. I thought it would be like any other racing, action movie. But oh my goodness was I wrong in fact I really want to go see it again while it is at the drive in by our house. It was so much more than just racing, the story line was really good, it was interesting, it made me laugh a lot, and it even made me cry, it got me all antsy during the intense parts and it had me smiling at some mushy parts. I'm just sayin it was a good one and win win for both hubby and I since it was kinda a guy movie but ended up being so much more. Next on my list of wanting to see is Divergent.

What is the last movie you saw? Where is your favorite place to watch a movie? What is your all time favorite? I have too many to pick a favorite but a few of mine are How to lose a guy in 10 days, Remember the Titans and Tommy boy plus so much more.

Now let's see your leggings! What are your favorite? How do you style them? I want to see!!! Take a picture post it on Instagram and then tag me @whitneyulrich and hashtag #30daysofleggings remember if you use the hashtag you are entered into the giveaway happening at the end of the series.


I would love to have you follow me on Instagram
@WHITNEYULRICH
to see all my fun pics, my real life, fitness, fashion ideas
and sneak peaks of what I've been working on

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
It really means the world to me 
Make sure to check out my other social media sites and follow along
 {links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover