Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sweet 16 {Day 15} of leggings








Leggings: Love Culture // Shirt: H&M // Flats: Payless //
Earrings: Forever 21 // Bracelet: Jane.com

Today is my baby sisters birthday. This is not just any birthday this is her sweet 16 and I am so sad she lives too far away for me to celebrate it with her. Love you sissy!!! I seriously can't believe she is 16. If you had the chance would you go back to 16? When asked this question it used to be with out hesitation a NO. Let's just say I wasn't a fan of high school. But my thoughts have for definitely changed on the matter. No I didn't love high school, I was kinda invisible, never got asked to dances and well it was kind of miserable. But at 16 I did have my passion of gymnastics in my life. I miss this sport so much. It shaped me, it taught me so much more about life than anything else, and it was so much fun. I had amazing friends in the gym and it was like a whole different amazing world. 

If I were to go back to 16 I would be who I was in the gym, and who I am now at school, because I wasn't and I think if I was I would have enjoyed it more and had more fun. I was timid because I didn't think people would like the real me. I was always nervous about what other people thought. I still struggle with that actually but I am much more myself now despite what others think of me. If I were to go back to 16 I would be he outgoing, kooky, kinda weird but in a fun way girl that I blossomed into when I left for college. If I were to go back to 16 I would live it up and just have fun. 

What would you change if you went back to 16?

Now let's see your leggings! What are your favorite? How do you style them? I want to see!!! Take a picture post it on Instagram and then tag me @whitneyulrich and hashtag #30daysofleggings remember if you use the hashtag you are entered into the giveaway happening at the end of the series.


I would love to have you follow me on Instagram
@WHITNEYULRICH
to see all my fun pics, my real life, fitness, fashion ideas
and sneak peaks of what I've been working on

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
It really means the world to me 
Make sure to check out my other social media sites and follow along
 {links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover