Wednesday, April 16, 2014

You Never know what a simple Smile Can Do {Day 16} of Leggings








Leggings: Agnes and Dora  // Shirt: Adornit  // Rain Boots: Amazon
Clutch: Poppy and Dot  // Umbrella: Ikea

It is the small simple acts of service that can make the biggest impact on someones day and even their life. Sure of course all service is amazing and big service is so selfless and wonderful. It is the small things like a smile or a compliment that keep people going that keep them moving forward. After yesterday I decided I need to get ready and go grocery shopping more often lol. I have never had so many sweet strangers come up to me. Even with my boys running away, and the other one crying in the cart, feeling overwhelmed and a failure as a mother, I was told I am a good mom {What the? lol). Even with my tired eyes, I was told I looked beautiful (I love those little cute old men). And even with rushing through the store looking like a hot mess, I received multiple smiles, hellos and kind eyes.

You never ever know what a smile or compliment can do for a person. It was just what I needed. I am so grateful for each one of those kind people in the store today and I hope to pass that sunshine and love on. Small simple pieces of service and and will change the world. Be a little kinder, smile at a stranger, be understanding, ask how someone is doing, hold the door, help and love those around you.

Now let's see your leggings! What are your favorite? How do you style them? I want to see!!! Take a picture post it on Instagram and then tag me @whitneyulrich and hashtag #30daysofleggings remember if you use the hashtag you are entered into the giveaway happening at the end of the series.


I would love to have you follow me on Instagram
@WHITNEYULRICH
to see all my fun pics, my real life, fitness, fashion ideas
and sneak peaks of what I've been working on

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
It really means the world to me 
Make sure to check out my other social media sites and follow along
 {links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover