Monday, July 14, 2014

MOVE IT MONDAY {Intro}

It is no secret that fitness is a huge part of my life. I grew up a gymnast, turned to running and then found crossfit. I have been active my whole life. I love it. Working out keeps me grounded. It in my me time. It is important to me and one of my passions in life.


I loved gymnastics and in that point in my life it was my love, kept me going and gave me purpose. I loved running and it was good in the mean time but when I found Crossfit I can say it completely changed my life. That sounds pretty dramatic but it is just what I need right now. It keeps me active, it gives me purpose, it makes me feel strong not just physically but mentally. I have grown in ways I never thought possible and it makes me feel alive.


Everyone should have that in their lives. Something that is just for them aside from their job and other duties that gives them strength in all other parts of their lives. It doesn't have to be Crossfit for everyone although I am bias so of course that is my favorite. But find something that keeps you active, happy and healthy. Try it all out and find your happy place. You deserve it. I am slowly learning that I deserve that time. As mothers it is hard to not feel selfish when you find something that you love to do outside of the home, but it is good for us and it only makes us better mothers and more well rounded humans.


So that was a huge ramble but I feel like it is pretty important. Anyway the purpose for the post is to introduce you to a new series I am going to be starting called "MOVE IT MONDAY." I have been thinking about this for well like ever. I originally wanted to start out my blog years ago as a fitness blog but I just didn't take that risk and now I am finally going to do it.


 I am still going to share all my mommy/crafty stuff along with my love of fashion but each Monday and sometimes even on a Friday every once in a while I am going to be sharing all about fitness. Its about time. Yes I have already done a bunch of fitness and workout posts but they are so spuratic and I wanted them to have more structure. I wanted, you, my readers to be able to know when you can come to my blog and get a workout idea.


 So each Monday you are going to find a workout, a workout tip, a new exercise, a healthy recipe, or favorite fitness product. So get excited! I am. It is time for me to share my passion with you all and I can't wait for you to try out these workouts.


Come on this journey with me and better yourself, your body and your mind. Stay active and trust me this is only going to better your life by bringing fitness into it. So I will see you next Monday with my first "MOVE IT MONDAY" outside workout that is going to give you a great sweat and make you feel pretty amazing after while your kids can be right along side with you, or if you need some you time you can do it by yourself or with a friend. Until then you can check out some of my at home workouts HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE.


I also may or may not be competing in a Crossfit competition this Friday night and could use all the love, luck and good vibes I could get. Can't wait to tell you all about it.

I would love to have you follow me on Instagram
@WHITNEYULRICH
to see all my fun pics, my real life, fitness, fashion ideas
and sneak peaks of what I've been working on

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
It really means the world to me 
Make sure to check out my other social media sites and follow along
 {links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover