Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What I Wore {Birthday Celebration}


A couple weeks ago was my 27th birthday and since it was on a Sunday this year we celebrated all weekend. Hubby took me to Lagoon that Saturday to a much needed me and him time. I love my boys more than anyone can ever imagine and I missed them all day but it was so wonderful to spend time with my hunk of a hubby. It was the best date ever I felt like we were dating teenagers all over again. You can read more about our celebration HERE. October is the perfect time to go to lagoon it is crisp and feels great in your fall fashion favorites, I highly recommend it not to mention you will have fun with all the fright mares goodness going on. I put a fun outfit together for our fall/birthday lagoon date that I couldn't wait to share.


First to start off the birthday celebrations Ty and the boys took me out to breakfast at kneaders and it was amazing. I posted this picture on Instagram and facebook that day and had a lot of friends ask where I got these oh so comfy clothes so I thought I would enlighten you all. 
 
Hoodie // H&M Men's Department {no shame}
Leggings // Target
 Boots // Old Navy 
 Beanie // Groopdealz
 

Next onto the fun birthday day to night date outfit. 

 Shirt // Target 
Leather Leggings // Forever 21
Boot Socks // Target
Boots // Steve Madden {Macys}
Beanie // Groopdealz



You guys, you NEED some leather leggings. They are my favoritest in the whole world and I almost want to go back and buy a back up pair I love them that much. Leather is so big right now in fashion trends. {to read more fall fashion trends go HERE} and it has come back with a bang. Go get some these were only $10 at forever 21.



This chambray shirt I feel like is for everyone. It is long a little looser fit and so stinkin comfortable you will die. The best part I got it at Target for under $20. I am telling you shop at Target, H&M and forever 21 and you will love the prices. This mama on a budget loves it!


Let's talk about this clutch for a minute ok! You need this. I actually won it in an instagram contest and I am so in love. I love it for date nights, girls nights, or when I am running errands without the kids and don't need a diaper bag. It is the perfect size and fits all of what you need. I am able to fit my cards, lipstick, phone, keys, cash, gum and even some lotion. It is from Poppy and Dot. They are the cutest shop, check out their website and don't forget to follow them on instagram @poppyanddot to catch their products, deals and contests. 



 Happy Wednesday!
Happy November!
Can you believe it is Novemeber already? Time really does fly the older you get
It is officially the holiday season and that right there is a reason to smile
Tis the season of family time, parties, shopping and making lots of memories.

Follow me on Instagram its a party over there
@WHITNEYULRICH
to see all my fun pics, my real life, fitness, fashion ideas
 and sneak peaks of what I've been working on

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
Make sure to check out my other social media sites and follow along
{Links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Contact Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover