Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Let It Snow. Or not... since it's Spring now {Day 1} of Leggings






 Leather Leggings: A Modern Boutique // Chambray Shirt: Target // Socks: Target //
Boots: Steve Madden // Beanie: Groopdealz // Necklace: Apple of My eye Jewelry

Check out THIS post to introduce ya'll to the 30 days of leggings series that will be going on around here this whole month. I love my leather leggings they are probably my favorite of them all. They are comfortable and they are so versitile. You can dress them down with a T-shirt, wear them casual with a chambray button up, or dress them up with a blouse and heels. You need some leather leggings right now! 

On Sunday, yeah just two days ago, Mother nature thought it would be hilarious to give us all a little early April fools joke and make it snow. Happy Spring.. I mean snow day...I mean...hmmm I'm confused. You would think all my years of living in Utah I would be used to this darn bipolarness Spring likes to offer us here, but well I am not. I am surprised each and every year when we get those crazy late snow storms. In fact the year my son was born on April 28th it snowed and when I say snow I mean, we had to shovel and could build a snowman. Now that was super Cray. Let's not have that happen again...ok!

Now back to this snow. Sunday after church, I was supposed to have a little photo shoot, and well as it got closer and closer it got darker and darker outside. It started raining, then pouring and then....snow. What the? At first I was mad, did a little why me? action and then I finally thought this is ridiculous I can still do this and have fun. So I put on a beanie and boots and went out in the snow. We got some fun pics and it ended up being a really good day. Another one of those life lessons crept up on me that day. Read about my other recent life lesson HERE. I am slowly learning to roll with the punches, because, well I just can't control everything and that is just the way it is so I might as well enjoy life anyway. Of course we are going to have our ups and downs, but I am learning how important it is to try and see the positive especially when it is the hardest to. 

I am a control freak, not of others but I like to feel like my own life is in control and I am the one controlling it but there is just somethings a lot of things that are out of our control and getting mad about it just doesn't do any good. There are also times when we are supposed to trust another and hand the control over to them for a while. This is also hard for me. I am working on this, I am working really hard and it really has helped me see the positive and I am just happier. Here is to letting it go and to just roll with it. Life is about learning and growing and I am going to embrace it, because I have got a lot to learn.

Are you a control freak? Or do you just let it roll?

Now let's see your leggings! What are your favorite? How do you style them? I want to see!!! Take a picture post it on Instagram and then tag me @whitneyulrich and hashtag #30daysofleggings remember if you use the hashtag you are entered into the giveaway happening at the end of the series.


I would love to have you follow me on Instagram
@WHITNEYULRICH
to see all my fun pics, my real life, fitness, fashion ideas
and sneak peaks of what I've been working on

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
It really means the world to me 
Make sure to check out my other social media sites and follow along
 {links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover