Monday, January 20, 2014

Valentine's Day Round up

 Not only is it a new year, but Valentines day is quickly approaching. It is crazy how fast time really does fly by the older you get. I am not sure I like it so much. So with Valentines coming up I wanted to share with you some of my top crafts, DI projects and decor ideas so you can get to creating and decorating. I didn't used to decorate much for Valentines day, but after the last few years it has become one of my favorite. It is the one time of year I can have pink in my home of all boys. I'll take it where I can get it. I can't wait to get all the love up in my home. Check them out, each link will take you to the tutorial for that project.

















Happy Monday!
Happy creating 

I would love to have you follow me on Instagram
@WHITNEYULRICH
to see all my fun pics, my real life, fitness, fashion ideas
and sneak peaks of what I've been working on

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
It really means the world to me 
Make sure to check out my other social media sites and follow along
 {links below}
Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover