Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What I wore {Sunday Style}


Today's What I wore Wednesday is actually What I wore Sunday. I wanted to share this little ditty because well I got more compliments on Sunday at church from all the adorable relief society sisters than I could count and because I love this outfit. It is so simply yet so girlie. I love to feel girlie and cute. I love to get dressed up and I love to wear pink especially when there are ruffles involved. The best part this whole outfit from head to toe costs about $40 yup that's right, exciting huh. I am here to say you do not have to spend a fortune to look and feel fashionable. Look for the deals, shop smart and know where to go.


Shirt // Target
Heels // Steve Madden
Necklace // American Eagle 


Sundays for me are very special. They are relaxing yes, but they are a day I get to go to church to learn and feel the spirit, to get inspiration and receive the strength I need for the coming week. Sundays to me are about family and reflecting on what is truly important in this life.


I love to dress up for church. I think it is great that we get to feel our very best when we are in such a beautiful place. I love seeing my sweet boys folding their arms in their little tiny vests and ties. I love when I make us all match like a sappy sappy cheesy family. I love every minute of it. Now church is not easy by any means with two rambunctious little boys but it is the little moments that I have to focus on. Watching my sweet Maddux find his seat in his sunbeam class while folding his arms, hearing Holden belt out and love every minute of singing time, that makes me feel like I am doing something right. That I am teaching them and showing them what is important.


Speaking of kids at church, last week was Holden's first day of nursery. At first I was like oh my happy day, and then I got a little emotional. Yes I am THAT mom. I was sad that he wouldn't ever be sitting on my lap in relief society as the ladies oo and aww over him anymore, I realized that he is growing and he is growing very fast and well it makes me sad. I know that is part of life but it is really hard as a parent when it just goes by so fast .It makes me think of how important the time is that I do have them with me. How important it is to soak it all in, to play with them, to give them the love and attention they need, to hold them, to comfort them, and to teach them.


Sundays are my sanity. 
Family is my sanity and the two together is what holds me together.
This next Sunday relax, meditate, worship if that's apart of you
and hold your family oh so tight. 
Use that day to give you the strength to get through the next week with 
grace and fill it with great memories.

I would love to have you follow me on Instagram
@WHITNEYULRICH
to see all my fun pics, my real life, fitness, fashion ideas
and sneak peaks of what I've been working on

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
It really means the world to me 
Make sure to check out my other social media sites and follow along
 {links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover