Friday, April 25, 2014

Breaking through Mental Barriers {Day 25} of Leggings









Leggings: Agnes and Dora // Shirt: H&M // Vest: BrickYard Buffalo //
Shoes: Payless 

Breaking through mental barriers is probably the biggest accomplishment and most rewarding thing you can do for yourself. You body and your mind are incredible tools. If you say you can, if you believe with all your heart you can, then you can. It might not be easy but as soon as you tell yourself you can't you are done for, you mind completely believes you and you put up a mental wall. Same with our moods. You are the only one that is in control of how you feel, how you act, how you perform, what you think and what you say. I have recently discovered that I rely way too much on others for reinforcement. Reinforcement is great and wonderful, it is motivating and can help but we should not rely just on those good jobs or your doing greats to get us through the day. This is yet another life lesson that I learned in the gym from some amazing coaches that are not just trying to shape our fitness, but our minds, and giving us the tools for life outside of those gym walls. I am slow at learning, but I am learning and that is a great feeling. So break through those mental barriers. Tell yourself you can, work hard, and do it. What ever it is in your life that you want to accomplish. Do it. 



Now let's see your leggings! What are your favorite? How do you style them? I want to see!!! Take a picture post it on Instagram and then tag me @whitneyulrich and hashtag #30daysofleggings remember if you use the hashtag you are entered into the giveaway happening at the end of the series.


I would love to have you follow me on Instagram
@WHITNEYULRICH
to see all my fun pics, my real life, fitness, fashion ideas
and sneak peaks of what I've been working on

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
It really means the world to me 
Make sure to check out my other social media sites and follow along
 {links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover