Friday, April 18, 2014

DON'T GIVE UP {Day 18} of Leggings














Leggings: Agnes and Dora // Shirt: H&M // Wedges: Target //
Necklace: Forever 21 // Hoodie: BYU // 
Bracelet: Apple of my eye Jewelry // Watch: Target

Never give up, never surrender, never give into those inner demons telling you you can't. Work hard, push through and Dream BIG! Why? Because you can and you are worth it. These are words I have to constantly remind myself each and every day. Battling off my inner demons is my biggest inner battle, as I think it is for a lot of people. I let it get the best of me, far to often as probably most people do. But that doesn't mean that I don't want to work on it, that I don't want to slay those demons and prove them wrong everyday. Even at 27 it is not too late to work on our confidence, on our battles and short comings. You are never too old to improve yourself, to change yourself or to chase your dreams. There is no time better than now to be the best you, live up to your potential, to have fun or to enjoy life. It is time to take control get in the car and DRIVE....Go, go big and go on!!!

Happy Friday!
I hope you all have a beautiful weekend
A beautiful Easter
full of family, love, remembrance of our savior
and amazing memories

Now let's see your leggings! What are your favorite? How do you style them? I want to see!!! Take a picture post it on Instagram and then tag me @whitneyulrich and hashtag #30daysofleggings remember if you use the hashtag you are entered into the giveaway happening at the end of the series.


I would love to have you follow me on Instagram
@WHITNEYULRICH
to see all my fun pics, my real life, fitness, fashion ideas
and sneak peaks of what I've been working on

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
It really means the world to me 
Make sure to check out my other social media sites and follow along
 {links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover