Thursday, May 22, 2008

A little about me Tag

What I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Wow I was only eleven
2. I was a major girlie girl and loved everything girly especially nail polish
3. I was in gymnastics and loving it with many more year after. I was at the gym most of my time.. growing up it was gymnastics and school and I loved that life.
4. I was in 5th grade at Layton Elementary in Mrs. Andersons class (She was kind of an old crabby lady that had been teacher forever..but I just saw somnething in here I really liked her
5.Playing with my baby sister Emilee..She would have only been a month old ten years ago.

Five things on my to do list tomorrow:
1. Exercise
2. Check my Email for the American Express job..Wish me luck
3. Make my husband his lunch and be a supportive wife for his job...
4. Call my nephew and sing to him..It is his first birthday
5. Call my sisters Traci and Amanda. Its been too long.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Doritos
2. Fruit Snacks
3. Recess
4. Apples with Peanut butter
5. lemon bars

Five things I would do If I were a Billionaire:
1. Take care of my families and my husbands families expenses
2. Travel
3. Buy a 4 runner. I want one so bad haha I know its a funny dream car
4. Hire a personal trainner
5. Get our dream home with beautiful decorations and painted all bold and beautiful.

Five of my bad habits.
1. A sometimes procrastinate a little and I didn't used to so Im not a fan of this habit
2. Not ever saying no..taking on way too much and then I get stressed
3. Stressing out all the time. I am a sress ball.
4. Being super emotional over everything.
5. bitting the skin around my finger nails when I get nervous.

Five places I have lived:
1. Utah
2. Maryland
3. Florida
4. Utah
5. Arizona

Five Jobs I have had:
1. Dans Grocery Store when I was 16
2. Taching Gymnastics at North Davis Gymnastics from the time I was 15 until I graduated and then in the summers during college.
3. Teaching Swimming lessons at North Davis Gymnastics for three summers. I loved this job because it was private lessons so I only had one kid at a time and they got my full attention for their 20 min a day. I also got really tan..thats why I am sad im not doing that this summer.
4. Teaching Gymnastics at Southern Utah Gymnastics Academy
5. Data Entry at Tanner Doctors Clinic

I tag Mandi P. and Kelli..Tell me about yourselves ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover