Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Yellow Umbrella

Over Here today at Bugaboo, mini, mr & me



I am giving something away from
My Etsy shop My Yellow Umbrella



What do I have in my shop you ask?
Well take a look
I have watch bands, watch faces, rings, earrings, and hair pins
Soon to have some little boy ties and home decor 
in there as well

So what do you get if you enter and win?


Go get this Fun YELLOW cabochon ring on a Silver band
AND...


These beautiful Turquoise cabochon rose bud earrings

Isn't that exciting!
So head on over to 

Make sure to check around her cute blog 
and give her a little hello :)
We all like some love right?! 

5 comments:

  1. love... girl you rock, you know im goin over there: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sign me up for sure! Heading over there now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yellow ring:) Thanks for visiting my blog Loving Life. I'm your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are fat too cute and crafty for me, I mean that in a good way:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome and very inspirational...
    I love your stuff.Its appreciable.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover