Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Show and Share #18 and Features

with

Welcome back to Show and Share #18
It has been my absolute pleasure 
going through, reading, saving, and pinning
all the fun entries that are linked up each time

 thank you to those of you who 
came to my blog and started following
thank you for the comments 
and thank you for coming back to link up again!

Here are 6 of my favorites this week


What is not to love about this Christmas Frame Mantel 
I love the frames it is so unique and looks amazing
not to mention the beautiful bold bright colors and
the ornaments
so beautiful
It makes me really excited to have a mantel of my own one day
It is incredible what you can do with frames


This is just the funnest idea for the little ones a
Play Felt Tree and Ornaments 
They can play with the tree and decorate it themselves
Maddux would love this I will have to make him one next year
Thank you Johnny in a Dress for the super cute idea
I really really have to remember this!

 gave us some came up with some amazing
 Ugly Sweater Party Tips 
Seriously haven't you ever wanted to go to or host an ugly sweater party?
Well I have!
I have never been to one
so maybe next year I will follow these tips
and have a rockin ugly sweater party of my own
complete with a photo booth 
hola! Who wants to come?
Yup that is going on the list for next year as well


I absolutely love how unique and beautiful this
The color scheme is amazing
The red and blue so pretty together
and I feel like the blue brings in the wintery side of
the Christmas season
Also love the texture that the bead bring
it just makes it pop
so so fun!


Ok I have been seeing these frames everywhere
but they are so expensive on the etsy shops
so the lovely Amelia Bedelia
shared a 
tutorial for all of us
i am super excited to make some of my own
in my own colors and for a much better price
Check it out you will not be sorry!


What a great Idea
Why didn't I think of this?
It is perfect 
paint it any color
and there is places for your TV, your DVR, Wii, and DVD/BlueRay player
and still plenty of drawers to store all your movies 
I love it
and as soon as I find the perfect dresser for a amazing price
I am doing it
Thank you for the inspiration
I am excited

Good job ladies I was seriously so impressed
and know a lot of hard work and creativity went into all of
these fun projects
If you were featured please grab my feature button 
and put it up on your blog

Make sure to go and check Southern Lovely HERE
to see if she featured you as well

After you are done checking out the fun features make sure to come
back and Party with us because today is....
Show and Share #18

Here are a reminder of the rules:

-Link to a specific post--not your home page, no giveaways, or no etsy shops
-Link something you've done in the last month
-Post my button on your blog (and follow me , Lindsay and Marie and Jennifer!)
-Visit and comment on at least TWO other links posted

Now lets get this Party started!
and don't forget to grab my button






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover