Monday, January 16, 2012

Motivate Me Monday-Motivation Board

I am so so excited for today's Motivate Me Monday
It is such a good motivator for me and hopefully
I am helping and motivating you as well

Link up and tell us what is going on in your fitness journey 
even if it isn't this weeks challenge we want to hear what is on your mind
about your health and fitness
we want to see your accomplishments
or help you through your challenges

Thank you thank you ladies 
for linking up last week
and for sharing your very inspirational new years resolutions
You all really motivate me to want to do better
I am so excited we got 15 link ups last week
that is our biggest so far and it is so fun to hear from all of you
We are going to start to do more contests and giveaways on MMM!!
YAY!

with MEAshley and Amanda

Today's Challenge/ Topic is:
Last week we asked you to make a Inspiration pinboard like this one 

But to Add what motivates you
and to get creative with it
I can't wait to see what you came up with
Here is my Motivation Board 


I cut out words, pictures, recipes and exercise ideas from my
Fitness Magazines I get (I have a subscription and totally recommend getting some
sort of exercise magazine they have such good ideas and help to motivate me so much)
That will help to motivate me throughout this year

I just glued them onto a small poster board
That way I can move it around to where ever I want it to be


Right now I have in on my fridge 
That way I can see it everyday
I might move it to my bathroom or bedroom so it is the first thing I
see in the morning but we will see for
now I am liking it on the fridge because I see it multiple times a day



I love love love my board and am excited to see it everyday
and to have it up in my home to remind me
to be the healthiest me

My Goals This Next Week:
 1. Drink at least 8 cups of water a day 
(I know I put this every week but I want to continue 
to drink enough water)
3.  eat more fruits and veggies each day
4. workout at least 3 times this week

Next weeks topic/Challenge 
try maxing out this week.
Bench, squats or whatever you want
Write it down and share with us next Monday
Now Link up and share your creation 
I am so excited to see what you came up with
REMEMBER the best one gets an OXYGEN magazine this week!! 

 To join the Motivate Me Monday link up Please
Follow along with A Mommy's life with a touch of YELLOW (see sidebar)
 and follow along with Ashley and Amanda!
grab the Motivate Me Monday button
or link back in some way
Our goal is to help motivate each other! So let's have fun and get motivated!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover