Thursday, November 22, 2012

Feeling Blessed

Happy Thanksgiving! So of course this time of year 
gets me thinking of what I am thankful for and all the blessings in my life


I am so thankful that I have a hard working husband
 I am thankful that he works so hard in school 
and is getting such a good degree in something he loves 
so that he is able to provide for our family 
and I am able to stay home with these two adorable little boys
 
 I truly feel so blessed to be their mom
I don't feel like I deserve these amazing babies
They have taught me so much and their spirit is truly amazing
I want to be the mom they deserve As hard as it is sometimes to be a mom, 
as crazy as it can get, as exhausting and unglamorous it can be at times, 
I would not trade those moments for anything in the world because one smile, 
thank you, kiss or hug from these two makes everything worth it
Makes all the worry, craziness, and hard times worth it, 
because there are way more good times than hard times

 There are more smiles than tears
 I love to watch them learn, I love to see them interact with their friends, 
with each other I love the innocence and unselfishness of my little ones

So yes, I am feeling very thankful
Thankful for my life, for my husband, for my boys, 
for the chance to carry and raise my babies, 
for the chance to learn and grow, for the chance to stay home 
with them and not miss a thing
I feel blessed. I feel thankful. I feel love. 


And I am wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving
I hope you will sit down and really think of the things you are thankful for in your life,
 reflect on your blessings, and let those in your life know how 
much you love and appreciate them this Thanksgiving and holiday season


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover