Monday, May 13, 2013

Being a Mom is the Best Job in the World


Yes, I truly believe that being a mom is the best job in the world. No, it is not perfect. No, it isn't always glamorous. Yes, it can be hard....even very hard.But it is the Most rewarding job in the entire world. It has the most sweet moments that I could never ever forget. The love that these two little boys bring to my life is indescribable. It is beautiful and so powerful. 


Every poopy diaper, tantrum, crying that will not stop, sleepless nights, and frustrating moments are all worth it when they snuggle me, look up and smile at me, look into my soul with those sweet beautiful baby blue eyes, tell me they love me, hug me, tell me I'm are a princess and beautiful and kiss me. It melts my heart, they melt my heart.


They are my best little buddies. Maddux has a heart of gold and makes me laugh everyday and Holden has a beautiful old soul he is the happiest baby and there is just something so special about both of them. I truly feel so lucky to be their mom. I don't know why Heavenly father trusted me with these amazing boys, but for some reason he did and I am working everyday to be the mom that they deserve. The best teacher, caregiver and mom that I can be for them.


I hope we are always close. I hope I can teach them how to be good men, fathers and husbands that will be worthy of the priesthood and take care of their families. I hope they will always come back home no matter how old they are. That they will always come to me for advice and to spend time with me. They really will always be my babies.


Thank you for making me a mom. Thank you for bringing the spirit into our home. Thank you for your love, for all that you teach me, for your whole hearts, for being you and for being in my life. 



You both have taught me to love in ways I didn't even know possible. I love being a mom. I love my job. It is hard, messy, wonderful and a beautiful thing. I love you forever Holden and Maddux!


Oh and I can't forget to share this adorable present from my Maddux. They made these in nursery and he answered all the questions himself. Isn't that just melt your heart into a puddle adorable?! Sigh he is just too sweet.



I hope I am doing ok! I try everyday for you two. I try my very hardest. Because I take this blessing and role very seriously. And you deserve the very best!


I am so thankful for my mom, Leanne. She has taught me so much in my life. How to be a wife and mother and how to be the best that I can be in this life. She gives me advice, she teaches me and she is always there for me and the rest of my family. She is talented and so beautiful. She is not only an amazing mother but she is also an amazing grandma. My boys love her. She just has a way of knowing what is best. She always knows when something is going on with one of her kids and she is very intuitive with what we need even as adults. She is fun and I just love being around her. I would live next door to her forever if I could. I love you mom. Thank you for everything you do for me, my siblings and my own little family. I look up to you and want to be just like you.


I am thankful for my mother in law, Julie. She treats me as if I am her own daughter. She is kind, helpful, an amazing cook and a beautiful person inside and out. She is such a good grandma and my boys love her too. She is hard working and so much fun at the same time. We love to hang out with her and Dave and and blessed to live so close. You have taught me a lot in just the short amount of time I have known you and are always willing to share your experiences and tips with me. She has always done a good job of making me feel like I matter, that my boys matter and that we are loved. I love you Julie thank you for all you do for us.

I hope you all had a fabulous mother day. And made the mothers
 in your life feel loved, appreciated and special.

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
Make sure to check out my other social media sites below
 I would love to follow back
{Links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Contact Me

1 comment:

  1. Moms have the most difficult job in the world. Though they don't need to have a bill protection insurance, taking care of their kids is the most challenging part.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover