Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What I wore {Hubby's Graduation}


Last Weekend was my hubby, Ty's, graduation from the U of U Law school. I can't believe it, we are done and the last three years flew by. He is so smart, he did so well and we just knew this is the path and career that was right for him. So now that all his schooling is done next up is the Bar exam at the end of July, being sworn in and then a job!  I am so proud of him. More about his journey through law school and his graduation in a post coming soon. But for now lets talk about what I wore to celebrate him graduating shall we?!


Shirt // Target
Skirt // DownEast 
Heels // Target
Bracelets // Target
Watch // Hubby's
Necklace // Lisa Lenard Design
     

Are you not loving this skirt! As soon as I saw it I was in love. It is so unique and I just had to try it on then I saw the price tag on sale for $18 and I had to have it. And the shirt is so fun too they had a bunch of colors at Target you should check them out.


Yes I am a bit obsessed with these sparkly gold heels. I have had them for almost 2 years and I try to wear them as much as possible. They make me feel so girly and pretty. Who doesn't want to feel like that right?!



Hello zippers! Love love!



I also wore this on Mother's Day I loved it so much.  Do you see how stinkin adorable those boys are?! mmmm so yummy. I will for sure keep them.


 

Don't forget to pin away and come back tomorrow for some more goodness
Thank you for your support, for reading and following
Make sure to follow along on my other social media sites 
I would love to follow back {Links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Contact Me

2 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous end of story! Loving the red top with the blue skirt! What a fun top and skirt, also dying over those heels!!
    XOXO
    dani
    Love Me, Dani Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at you with your matching UofU shirt :) and those heels are super fun!

    adventure-on.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover