Friday, May 17, 2013

Blog Wars {Round 1} Voting


As you may know From THIS POST That I am lucky enough to be chosen to be a contestant on Blog wars! This week is round one. Our secret ingredient was Black glitter iron on vinyl and they sent us a few triangles of some other colors as well from the amazing Provo Craft Company. I was so excited when I saw what we got to work with. And love how it turned out! We had 4 days to complete a project. Whatever we wanted we just had to use some of the vinyl as part of it. Now all the projects are submitted and the voting has begun. The voting will run from today until Sunday at midnight. Pretty please with a sweet toothfairy cupcake on top go and vote for your favorites!!!! The voting is all anonymous but I am just crossing my fingers and hoping you love mine and I will be able to continue on in the competition.  It is as easy as clicking on the link, scrolling through the projects and at the end all you did is click on your favorites. Done it takes about 10 seconds. I love you all! Thank you. 



Make sure to come back today for a super fun giveaway!!!! It is something that starts with Albion and ends with Swimsuit. Eeekkk! Happy Friday everyone. It is a great day. Have  a beautiful weekend!!!
Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
Make sure to check out my other social media sites below
 I would love to follow back
{Links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Contact Me

2 comments:

  1. Pinned:
    http://pinterest.com/pin/122512052335832442/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted! I am pretty sure I know which one was yours... and I voted for that one because it was truly the best!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover