Sunday, April 27, 2014

Attitude {Day 27} of leggings











Leggings: Agnes and Dora // Shirt: DownEast Basics // Cardigan: Target //
Boots: Payless // Necklace: American Eagle // Umbrella: Ikea 

I found this quote yesterday and well I loved it so here goes some sharing so you can all enjoy it too...

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." -Maya Angelou

It is so simple yet it is just what I needed to hear. Sometimes it is just as easy as changing our attitude to make ourselves happier or feel we are in a better situation. We are in control of our own attitude, of our own behavior, of our own mood, and the way we feel and view things. No one else. We are in control. We may not be in control of what happens to us, in fact a lot of time in life things just don't go how we want or are not in our control, but guess what you can change? The way you feel about it, the way you view it, and your attitude. You can make any situation better by finding the positive, by thinking of it as an adventure rather than a disturbance, but viewing it as a lesson learned and something that you had to go through to make you stronger.  This is so much easier said then done I will be the first to admit that. In fact I feel like I am writing this post more for me than for anyone else. I am the one that needs this and I am going to work on it each day because I know I will enjoy more of life's moments if I do.

Now let's see your leggings! What are your favorite? How do you style them? I want to see!!! Take a picture post it on Instagram and then tag me @whitneyulrich and hashtag #30daysofleggings remember if you use the hashtag you are entered into the giveaway happening at the end of the series.


I would love to have you follow me on Instagram
@WHITNEYULRICH
to see all my fun pics, my real life, fitness, fashion ideas
and sneak peaks of what I've been working on

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
It really means the world to me 
Make sure to check out my other social media sites and follow along
 {links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover