Monday, April 28, 2014

Birthday Boy Maddux {Day 28} of Leggings
















Leggings: Forever 21 // Shirt: Target // Shoes: Target // 
Necklace: Forever 21 
Maddux: Suit Set: Walmart 

Today is this little Man's Birthday! I cannot believe my sweet little Maddux is 4 years old. I know it is so cliche, but where did the time go? There is no way my first baby is this big. I honestly feel like it was just yesterday I held this sweet boy for the first time, brought him home, and snuggled him tight all night long for the first time. I need time to slow down, I cant take my babies growing up so fast. I love him so much. He is so sweet, thoughtful, smart and knows just what to say and do to make me smile. He is one of my very best friends. I love hanging out with him, and I miss him when he is away at school, what am I going to do when he goes to kindergarten? He amazes me everyday with what he knows and all that he can do. He is such a great friend, he loves big kids and looks up to them so much, he loves babies and is so sweet to them, and he is such a good big brother. He loves Holden so much and their bond is so incredible I can't wait to see it grow as they grow up together. Even though I wish he could stay little forever, I cannot wait to see what he does in his life, what he accomplishes, and who he becomes. I am so proud of this little man of mine and I love him forever and for always. This boy made me a mom and I cannot even express how lucky I am that he is mine and that God trusted me enough to send him and his brother to us.

Happy 4th birthday sweet boy! I cannot wait to celebrate you all day today!

Now let's see your leggings! What are your favorite? How do you style them? I want to see!!! Take a picture post it on Instagram and then tag me @whitneyulrich and hashtag #30daysofleggings remember if you use the hashtag you are entered into the giveaway happening at the end of the series.


I would love to have you follow me on Instagram
@WHITNEYULRICH
to see all my fun pics, my real life, fitness, fashion ideas
and sneak peaks of what I've been working on

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
It really means the world to me 
Make sure to check out my other social media sites and follow along
 {links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover