Sunday, April 13, 2014

I Struggle with being Alone {Day 13} of Leggings







Leggings: Target // Flannel Shirt: Walmart // Vest: boutique  //
Boots: Macys // Hat: Forever 21 // Cuff: One little Momma

I have always been one that likes to be around other people. I do not love to be alone. I mean every once and a while I like a little alone time but it usually involves shopping, or working out or something that I am still not completely isolated from people. I like to be around people. I like to get out of the house, and I like to keep myself moving and busy. Even with both of my babies we were out and about in just a matter of a couple days after their birth. The day they get home from the hospital I go on walks with them. I go grocery shopping and errands with them. Why not they just sleep in the carseat anyway. I even brought Holden to a night baseball game when he was only four days old. He slept through the whole thing and was just fine and it was great for me and my spirits to be out of the house with my sweet baby and family and around others having fun all together.

I would rather go out to a theater, than watch a movie at home. I would rather go out to eat, than eat take out at home. And I would rather go run errands than clean the house. I love to be out and about. It is my thing and it makes me happy. That doesn't mean I don't like to be home, or that I don't choose home over out ever I just need to get out more than most. I am however trying to embrace my days in more often. Sometimes being in can be fun and can be just what I need. I am home a lot these days, since that is my job, and although it took a little getting used to being home a lot due to nap schedules, making dinner, preschool runs and so on, it is something I am embracing. I think it is important to be able to be around only ourselves and feel content. It is something I have always struggled with and am working very hard on and even making myself take time to myself.

Do you prefer being around others or alone time? What do you like to do during your alone time?

Now let's see your leggings! What are your favorite? How do you style them? I want to see!!! Take a picture post it on Instagram and then tag me @whitneyulrich and hashtag #30daysofleggings remember if you use the hashtag you are entered into the giveaway happening at the end of the series.


I would love to have you follow me on Instagram
@WHITNEYULRICH
to see all my fun pics, my real life, fitness, fashion ideas
and sneak peaks of what I've been working on

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
It really means the world to me 
Make sure to check out my other social media sites and follow along
 {links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover