Saturday, April 12, 2014

What Camo means to me {Day 12} of leggings










Leggings: Agnes and Dora // Lace tank: H&M // Undershirt: Downeast Basics //
Boots: Macys // Necklace: American Eagle Outfitters

I love camo. I always have. I have since I was small, way before it was the in style thing to wear. To me camo is more than just a cool look, more than fashion, more than wearing what everyone else is wearing. Camo to me is about the armed forces.All types all branches. It is about those who wear this as their uniform. Yes the camo has changed but this style still gives me those reminders. The reminders of them wearing this as part of their job, to take care of us, to protect us, to fight for us and even in harsh situations to die for us. Camo is a way to help them stay alive, a survival mechanism, a way to blend in when needed. Camo means so much more than a look, it was designed to protect our country and our loved ones and neighbors fighting for it. So for those reasons I love camo. And now that I can find it around I love even more to wear so all day long I can have that beautiful reminder to be thankful. Thankful for this country, thankful for my freedom and thankful for those fighting for it.

Have a beautiful Saturday, 
a beautiful weekend 
stay safe, have fun and remember 
those who fight for us each and every day

Now let's see your leggings! What are your favorite? How do you style them? I want to see!!! Take a picture post it on Instagram and then tag me @whitneyulrich and hashtag #30daysofleggings remember if you use the hashtag you are entered into the giveaway happening at the end of the series.


I would love to have you follow me on Instagram
@WHITNEYULRICH
to see all my fun pics, my real life, fitness, fashion ideas
and sneak peaks of what I've been working on

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
It really means the world to me 
Make sure to check out my other social media sites and follow along
 {links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover