Friday, April 11, 2014

Waffle Love {Day 11} of Leggings







Leggings: Agnes and Dora // Shirt: H&M // Shoes: Guess at Macys //

So last Saturday I finally tried a waffle truck and I am pretty sure I picked the very best one, Waffle Love. I have been wanting to try it but I always thought they were just in Utah county, then one day I was stalking their instagram, like I do best, and saw they have a second truck that is usually in the Sandy area, and I was lucky enough for it to be there on Saturday and well I might have gone again on Wednesday of this week, and both after a crossfit WOD may I add...hmmmm. Yikes. I need to get back on my eating plan I felt so much better on it, but these are just so good.

Ok so why are these so amazing. They are not like your normal Saturday morning waffle...no! These babies are like a waffle/Donut/Scone all wrapped into one slice of pure heaven, topped with the thickest most delicious cream I have ever had and mine had nutella and strawberries on it...perfection. So I would suggest that you start stalking them on instagram @waffluv and try one this weekend. You will not be sorry I can promise you that. Yes I believe in clean eating and I also believe in cheats every once in a while for your sanity along with living life a little. Give them a try and let me know what you think. Those waffle love peeps sure know what they are doing. 

Happy Friday!
Happy Weekend!
Smile
Life is beautiful 
and I love you all for your support.

Now let's see your leggings! What are your favorite? How do you style them? I want to see!!! Take a picture post it on Instagram and then tag me @whitneyulrich and hashtag #30daysofleggings remember if you use the hashtag you are entered into the giveaway happening at the end of the series.


I would love to have you follow me on Instagram
@WHITNEYULRICH
to see all my fun pics, my real life, fitness, fashion ideas
and sneak peaks of what I've been working on

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
It really means the world to me 
Make sure to check out my other social media sites and follow along
 {links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Those waffles sound delicious!! I love those leggings!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover