Friday, April 4, 2014

Our Humble Garage Gym {Day 4} of Leggings








Leggings: Ross // Tank: The Printed Palette // Shoes: Nike //
Wrist Straps: Rogue Fitness 

I love love crossfit and I love going to a gym, but this humble little garage gym is where I first started, where I did my first clean, where I did my first WOD, and where I first started loving it. It is because of starting in our garage gym that I knew I wanted more and I wanted to take it a step up. It is because of my brother that I was introduced into something that is more than a workout to me. I will always be so so grateful for him introducing it to me, for teaching me, and for pushing me those first few months. 

Crossfit has made me an athlete again, it is my me time, it pushes me, it teaches me way more about life than I ever thought, and I am so grateful for this garage gym. I go to Crossfit Kimokeo, a certified gym, now but I still love my garage gym. I still practice in there, I still do extra WODs in there and I still push myself in there. And now that the weather is getting warmer again I feel some two a days comin on.

I love working out in leggings, especially in the cooler months and when we were in the colder garage. They are warm, comfortable and for sure squat approved. Also they are my favorite to run in. Try them out on your next workout whether it be crossfit, running, zumba, lifting, at home workouts, barre, or yoga, you will love how they feel.

Now let's see your leggings! What are your favorite? How do you style them? I want to see!!! Take a picture post it on Instagram and then tag me @whitneyulrich and hashtag #30daysofleggings remember if you use the hashtag you are entered into the giveaway happening at the end of the series.


I would love to have you follow me on Instagram
@WHITNEYULRICH
to see all my fun pics, my real life, fitness, fashion ideas
and sneak peaks of what I've been working on

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
It really means the world to me 
Make sure to check out my other social media sites and follow along
 {links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog you’ve got here.. It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! You can visit my site. . Gym leggings


    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover