Saturday, April 5, 2014

The Day off {Day 5} of Leggings







Leggings: Agnes and Dora // Tunic: Walmart // Undershirt: Downeast 
Shoes: Target // Necklace: American Eagle // Cuff: One little Mama

What do you do when your hubby has the day off and the weather is no good? We go shopping! Ty had the whole day off on Tuesday so of course the morning was filled with photo shoots and shopping/eating lunch at the mall. We didn't really need anything but we were all itching to get out of the house and we got a few little treasures while we were there. The rest of the day was spent together. And that my friends what it is really about. It doesn't necessarily always matter what you do with your time together, just as long as you are doing it together. Sometimes it is snuggling on the couch together to watch a show, play a game, get on the floor and play cars with the boys, or going out. It is just about making the most of the time you can spend as a whole family. So this weekend make sure to spend sometime together with your family. Happy Weekend!!!

Now let's see your leggings! What are your favorite? How do you style them? I want to see!!! Take a picture post it on Instagram and then tag me @whitneyulrich and hashtag #30daysofleggings remember if you use the hashtag you are entered into the giveaway happening at the end of the series.


I would love to have you follow me on Instagram
@WHITNEYULRICH
to see all my fun pics, my real life, fitness, fashion ideas
and sneak peaks of what I've been working on

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
It really means the world to me 
Make sure to check out my other social media sites and follow along
 {links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover