Wednesday, June 25, 2014

SORRY I'M LATE {Fashion}


A little something about this shirt. When I saw it on jane.com I just had to have it. If you ask my husband, or well, just about anyone who knows me they will tell you I am pretty much late to everything. Sometimes on purpose, fashionably late anyone??? No one likes to be the first to a party just sayin, but most times it is just because I am terrible with time. I am very punctual when it matters, jobs, school, etc because I make sure I leave super super crazy early just to be on time. But when it comes to a playdate, lunch, dinner with family, church, yeah I am always late. I am a girl, I like my sleep, and I have 2 little crazy boys that need me, I am always late! So instead of apologizing every time I am late I will just wear this bad boy from now on, it'll save me time.















Shirt: &AVE  |  Harem Pants: H&M  |  Sandals: LEI  |  Earrings & Watch: Target  |  Necklace: American Eagle  |  Bracelet: Apple of My Eye 

I would love to have you follow me on Instagram
@WHITNEYULRICH
to see all my fun pics, my real life, fitness, fashion ideas
and sneak peaks of what I've been working on

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
It really means the world to me 
Make sure to check out my other social media sites and follow along
 {links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. One day, when I'm a cute little crossfitter like you, I shall rock this outfit. Harem pants and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable! I probably need the Sorry I'm Late shirt because I'm late... A lot. Usually. lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover